This keto sugar cookie cake is a deliciously tender giant almond flour cookie with sugar free sprinkles and frosting. It’s the best of both worlds for keto dessert lovers.
Is it a cookie or is it a cake? Does it even matter? The distinction won’t make a difference once you taste this delicious sugar cookie cake.
This is my birthday week. Yes, I said week, because we all deserve to enjoy a full seven days of festivities on our birthdays. Of course, with three kids, a new puppy, and a job, I probably won’t.
I will let my children and husband fete me on the actual day, and then I will get my nose back to the grindstone. Because that is was I do.
But rest assured that I will eatketo birthday cake. And plenty of it!
Cookie cake is the best of both worlds
Have you ever had trouble deciding between cake and cookies for dessert? We’ve all been there – it’s a universal problem.
It’s also easier to make than a traditional birthday cake. Don’t get me wrong, I adore a classic treat likeKeto Devil’s Food Cakeor even something fancier like酮意大利奶油蛋糕.
鉴于我是每年制作生日蛋糕的人，有时我喜欢简单而轻松。我们经常做Keto Skillet Cookie, because my whole family loves it.
But this year, we’re going funfetti style with sugar-free sprinkles! And some of ChocZero’s white chocolate chips. It is my birthday, after all.
How to make Keto Cookie Cake
我还卖给您制作Keto Sugar Cookie蛋糕吗？无论是您的生日，我都强烈推荐它。
- Butter:Salted or unsalted, it’s up to you.
- Granular sweetener:I recommend an erythritol based sweetener, as allulose or Bocha Sweet may make the cookie very soft and cake-y.
- Eggs:One whole egg plus one egg yolk will help make your cookie cake chewier, with a richer cookie flavor.
- Vanilla extract
- Blanched almond flour:The finer your flour, the better the results! The best substitutions for almond flour are other nut or seed flours, such assunflower seed flour. Coconut flour does not well in this recipe.
- Baking powder
- Sugar free white chocolate chips: These are optional but tasty! Feel free to use chocolate chips instead, if you prefer.
- 无糖洒水: There are several great choices out there now. But you can always make your无糖洒too.
- A mixer:You can use a hand mixer or a large stand mixer for this recipe.
- 9 inch springform pan: Springform pans are the ideal choice for cookie cakes. You can remove the pan sides for easier cutting and presentation.
- If you don’t have one, you can bake this in a pie dish or ovenproof skillet.
- Parchment paper:Lay a circle of parchment on the bottom of your pan for easier release.
Room temperature ingredients:I cannot stress how important it is to use properly softened butter and room temperature eggs. Cold butter won’t cream properly and cold eggs will make your butter clump up.
Fold the sprinkles in by hand:They can bleed color if they are mixed in too vigorously. So add them after the rest of the ingredients are well mixed.
Don’t over-bake it:Take the cookie cake out when the sides are golden brown but the top is still puffy and soft. It won’t seem completely baked through but will continue to bake in the pan.
Be mindful that baking times are only rough guidelines. Much depends on your oven and what pan you use. Keep in mind that glass and ceramic pans tend to take longer to bake.
让它完全冷却：As tempting as it might be to dig in right away, the cookie cake will be too soft and fragile when it’s warm. Plus your frosting will melt if you try to add it to a warm cookie!
存储说明：Cookie cakes can dry out easily if left uncovered. Be sure to wrap it up tightly in foil or plastic. It will keep on the counter for up to 4 days, or in the fridge for a week.
Decorating a keto cookie cake
Some sugar-free frosting turns this giant keto sugar cookie into a festive treat. Perfect for a birthday celebration.
它使足够的糖霜可以在饼干蛋糕边缘围绕着漂亮的玫瑰花结。如果您想尝试巧克力，请尝试我的半批我Keto Chocolate Frosting.
More keto sugar cookie recipes
- Keto Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Keto Funfetti Cookies
- Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
- Low Carb Sugar Cookie Bars
Keto Sugar Cookie Cake
Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a 9 inch springform pan. Line the bottom of the pan with a circle of parchment and grease the parchment.
In a large bowl, beat the butter with the sweetener until well combined and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the egg, egg yolks, and vanilla.
All at once, add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat until the dough comes together. By hand, gently stir in the white chocolate chips and the sprinkles.
Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes, until the center is puffed and the edges are golden brown. It will still be very soft.
Remove and let cool in the pan. Once cool, run a sharp knife around the edges to loosen and remove the sides of the pan.